This course is designed to support the deployment of Manufacturing Systems.
15 months with 5-10 days off the job training.
Engineering NVQ L3 in Engineering
Engineering Technologies L3
Functional Skills L2 (x 3)
Fully funded for anyone not having a Level 4 qualification as an Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3) in Engineering Manufacture.
The course will be designed to support the deployment of the organisation Business Goals. It will support or develop the culture of Business Improvement work previously done.
Core elements of the course Include;
- Work Place Improvement
- Engineering Organisational Efficiency and Improvement
- Engineering Environmental and Health and Safety
The programme is designed to get the delegates to think strategically about the improvement agenda. The programme can be designed to support the organisation’s drive for continuous improvement.
The course Is designed for minimal disruption as over 70% online.
Other course benefits include:
- Alignment to the Organisation’s Policy Deployment
- Designed to help you achieve operational excellence with the operational framework
- Flexible enough to meet the needs and requirements of your company
Be competitive whilst driving down costs, maintaining quality and achieving sustainable improvement.
Showing you how Lean can support Logistics Operations to enable you to move your business forward.
Develop a sustainable business stratgey by meeting risks and opportunities head on.
Reduce wastage and develop processes to give maximum output.